Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Funny Side of Religion

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

^^^ Ouch.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭Worztron

251323.jpg

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

485642_404809039617989_2123185398_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

^ philosoraptor makes sense as always, the US army should be making body suits from Quaran pages, invincibility mode!

251349.gif

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,792 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

If you can read this, you're too close!

251371.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

krudler wrote: »
    ^ philosoraptor makes sense as always, the US army should be making body suits from Quaran pages, invincibility mode!

Operation 'Get Behind The Darkies Quarans'. South Park.

ANAJVbd.jpg

Jesus is my lightning rod.
    King of Kings was a 62-foot (19 m)-tall statue of Jesus on the east side of Interstate 75 at the Solid Rock Church, a 4000+ member Christian megachurch near Monroe, Ohio, in the United States. It was destroyed by a lightning strike and subsequent fire on June 15, 2010.

Located on the Interstate-facing side of the church's outdoor amphitheater, the statue was set on an island at the head of the church's baptismal pool, flanked by fountains and lit by colored spotlights.

The sculpted statue was completed in September 2004 at a cost of approximately $250,000.

On June 15, 2010, the statue was struck by lightning and consumed in the resulting blaze.[6] The statue was sculpted using a thin skin of fiberglass over a flammable styrofoam interior stabilized by a metal frame,[2] and the fire left only its internal metal structure.

Why God, why? :rolleyes:

JpBQSV9.jpg

• Advertisement

251425.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 34,906 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    The principle's defense was ' that would only confuse them'? I laughed into his face. Doing the Tudors and the thing that will confuse them is Jane Grey.... *snort*

I did ask if when the taught WWI would it be just GB vs Germany as all of that Serbia, Balkans, Russian Revolution, Austro-Hungarian Empire stuff is soooooo confusing....

That was after their opening 'you don't know what you are talking about....'

if I get Alzheimers hope I retain that memory *sigh*

Any 'teacher' who would take offence at being corrected (whether by a child, parent, or someone else) is not truly a teacher, but a mere peddler of dogma and is worse than useless.
    It's not like our educayshunul system encourages the peddling of meaningless dogma, now is it...

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

251454.jpg

r3K4p81.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    The principle's defense was ' that would only confuse them'? I laughed into his face. Doing the Tudors and the thing that will confuse them is Jane Grey.... *snort*

Perhaps your son's class was largely composed of dyslexic X-Men fans.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

YRFGGajV_original.jpg

cBBo3Pyr_original.jpg

251562.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

317086_410738062347236_1822942451_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Kivaro wrote: »

I'd really love to know what the diagnosis he'd give after several sessions would be. :)
    Care to offer us a hand, Ms Caesar?

251666.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Stolen from YLYL

7bEf44.jpg

So close to being a scientologist. . .so close!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Jernal wrote: »
    So close to being a scientologist. . .so close!:(

I too am lacking in insanity and money... No Scientology for me, either...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

DazMarz wrote: »
    I too am lacking in insanity and money... No Scientology for me, either...

I am an over educated, middle aged lesbian with several dogs - I am a stereotype eccentric.

and not rich.

Scientologists won't even talk to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

ScientologyStarChart%282%29.jpg

internal_orgchart.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

A&A winning by a landslide :pac:

163506_571712876185109_121773326_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

He should have put Rasta on his sheets, might of gotten something useful

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

251801.jpg

A resident of New York, one Mr Dolan -- a fat, balding, pseudo-Irish bishop -- announces that "the days of fat, balding Irish bishops are over" and appoints Kim Daniels, a former adviser to Sarah Palin, as spokesgirly for the US Conference of Catholic Bishops:

http://www.religionnews.com/2013/04/29/analysis-have-the-bishops-found-their-attractive-articulate-intelligent-spokeswoman/

Quite apart from Dolan's appointment, it was certainly news to me that anything that Palin said was the result of advise.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,906 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

But can he see the Vatican from his palace?

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Advertisement

ninja900 wrote: »
    But can he see the Vatican from his palace?

And is it beside, or part of, a gay sauna?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement