Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Funny Side of Religion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭Worztron

255382.jpg

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

5iC2Rt.jpg

255476.jpg

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

935467_589202894433108_1481435419_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,939 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

And the IRA, the UVF, neo-Nazi skinheads, the Spanish Inquisition...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Maybe if we get in with the IRA we can piggy-back on their popularity and become more well-liked ourselves?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    Maybe if we get in with the IRA we can piggy-back on their popularity and become more well-liked ourselves?

S'cool, Foux! I likes all y'all's! And y'all's nasty heathen foolishness!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,902 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »

Only with the closing-time-atheist brigade...

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

adam.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 34,902 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

The allegations that Michelangelo was gay would hold a bit more weight if he hadn't painted naked men with such tiny cocks.

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

ninja900 wrote: »
    The allegations that Michelangelo was gay would hold a bit more weight if he hadn't painted naked men with such tiny cocks.

Maybe he was a size queen.

255593.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭sephir0th

255594.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

http://www.libcom.org/files/heretics-guide-to-bible.pdf

Brilliant stuff for a Monday morning :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

AstraMonti wrote: »
    http://www.libcom.org/files/heretics-guide-to-bible.pdf

Brilliant stuff for a Monday morning :D

I wonder if Matthew 19:12 refers to homosexuality, and the fact that it's not a 'lifestyle choice'. "There are some eunuchs who were born so from their mother's wombs", does sound quite a like an acknowledgement of men with no interest in women being born that way.

• Moderators Posts: 51,792 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

tumblr_mng5arDiSy1remj10o1_500.jpg

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

koth wrote: »
    tumblr_mng5arDiSy1remj10o1_500.jpg

Not to the best o' my knowledge. Even if we work from the premise that god made eve,it'd still be a bunch of elderly men in dresses in a roman suburb that would make her a saint. The manufacturer isn't consulted. I wonder if this voids Eve's warranty?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Brian Shanahan

ninja900 wrote: »
    Even teh wimmins?
    Even teh prodestand wimmins? :eek:

Hey, in my school we had three of the teachers in a lesbian relationship, with each other. Two were lesbians, the third (the one on a permanent post) was bi (she had it off with a former student the night of his leaving cert results).

All this was happening pretty openly (well handholding anyway) in a CBS.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭sephir0th

255699.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

JUXzjYB.png

• Advertisement

NMd19n8.png

rElWAhP.jpg

988964_10151615749315155_109280100_n.jpg

255757.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

rElWAhP.jpg

Believe it or not people in Greece where queuing few years back to have their new vehicles blessed to avoid accidents etc... pity they forgot to bless them against the banks as the idiots with Cayennes are now commuting with scooters...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

AstraMonti wrote: »
    Believe it or not people in Greece where queuing few years back to have their new vehicles blessed to avoid accidents etc... pity they forgot to bless them against the banks as the idiots with Cayennes are now commuting with scooters...

I wouldn't laugh at the greeks we still have frequent blessing the road campaigns and weather prayers campaigns.

Jernal wrote: »
    I wouldn't laugh at the greeks we still have frequent blessing the road campaigns and weather prayers campaigns.

Any day now the road outside my house will be completely blocked for hours by people praying to a statue which backs onto our car park.
    They do a lovely job of cleaning up the roadway before and after, plant lovely flowers for weeks in advance and then chant some distorted mantra through a really cheap PA system for ages...and bless all the cars in the car park. I do wish they wouldn't fling water at my car. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Set up a stand selling cookies. Offer a free one with every denunciation of Catholicism.

Sarky wrote: »
    Set up a stand selling cookies. Offer a free one with every denunciation of Catholicism.

I shall offer them Garibaldi biscuits - the genuine Atheist Bikkie...or I'll sit in my garden going wtf is that bloody noise until someone arrives at my house and asks me if I know there is some weird religious thingy going on in the car park like I do every year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Sarky wrote: »

Ensure too that they're bluewolf's logic cookies.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement