Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Funny Side of Religion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

In fairness, the Ezekiel one is pretty much bang on the source material...

Let me guess; they claim that the bloke who wrote that wasn't on a massive amount of drugs.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Having sorted out all the problems with the "gay lobby" in the Vatican, the pope heads out into the sunshine to bless a thousands of good folks dressed in leather. Lots of photo goodness including one not-exorcism!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2342942/Pope-Francis-Hundreds-bikers-blessed-Harley-Davidsons-110th-birthday.html

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

robindch wrote: »
    Having sorted out all the problems with the "gay lobby" in the Vatican, the pope heads out into the sunshine to bless a thousands of good folks dressed in leather. Lots of photo goodness including one not-exorcism!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2342942/Pope-Francis-Hundreds-bikers-blessed-Harley-Davidsons-110th-birthday.html

Has he eschewed the bullet-proof car?

Or is that only for really big crowds?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

258583.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I find it funny how Mass only has weight in the Catholic world, and even then, the importance is debatable.

• Advertisement

Perhaps not really The Funny Side of Religion, but I'm finding it hilarious: has anyone else received a PM informing them that they've been exorcised against their will?

kylith wrote: »
    Perhaps not really The Funny Side of Religion, but I'm finding it hilarious: has anyone else received a PM informing them that they've been exorcised against their will?
    If this isn't from a banned user, and is not something you wanted to receive, can you report the PM please?

Already did :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Already did :)

Aw maaaan! He's funny. Can't we keep him?!?

The holyspirit1111 has been exorcised from this site an hour ago, by Dades, the heathen.

• Advertisement

Gordon wrote: »
    The holyspirit1111 has been exorcised from this site an hour ago, by Dades, the heathen.

Funnily enough for a crazy catholic, I imagine he's going to do his best to demonstrate reincarnation. Repeatedly. If this is pointed out to him, maybe he'll pop out of existence in a 'poof' of irreconcilable theology?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭recedite

I'm finding it hilarious: has anyone else received a PM informing them that they've been exorcised against their will?
    No, you must be special. Do you feel cleansed now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

I find it funny how Mass only has weight in the Catholic world, and even then, the importance is debatable.

Mass has weight in the gravitational world too!

recedite wrote: »
    No, you must be special. Do you feel cleansed now?

I have a headache if that counts, but that could just be eyestrain.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,939 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Is it wrong that I hope he'll show up in the Prison subforum? :pac:

Is it wrong that I hope he'll show up in the Prison subforum? :pac:

Nah. He'll rereg. I predict as 'crazyjebus99'.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭Worztron

258681.gif

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Found it this morning. Stark, staring bonkers. I feel blessed :D

old hippy wrote: »
    Found it this morning. Stark, staring bonkers. I feel blessed :D

My first thought was "Hate mail! I've finally done it!!!"

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,536 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

makes you wonder how the church will deal with space travel, in zero gravity.

• Advertisement

My first thought was "Hate mail! I've finally done it!!!"

Apparently, he has over 60 online accounts. Truly, he is omnipresent.

This bit made me laugh my orange juice out my nose - "I am the one who sent fast food to your pathetic satanic atheist conference " :D:D:D

I should have PMed him back thanking him for admitting to the crime of fraudulently ordering goods with no intent to pay and let him know that I'd forwarded his name to the Gardaí.... Next time, Gadget.

I should have PMed him back thanking him for admitting to the crime of fraudulently ordering goods with no intent to pay and let him know that I'd forwarded his name to the Gardaí.... Next time, Gadget.

He's well known to the Gardai. Malicious hoax calls to Knock and Gatwick Airports etc. A full blown loon of the highest order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

I feel left out I didn't get mail from him, I think I'll go and have a good cry for myself.

I did reply. He called me a goat.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

endacl wrote: »

I have loosered the jrts on you...curried goat *drool*.

Bannasidhe wrote: »

You'd want to fatten me up first. I suggest banoffee. Lots of banoffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

You'd want to fatten me up first. I suggest banoffee. Lots of banoffee.

OH took the banoffee to work with her on the grounds that it was likely to kill little old diabetic me...she left a note in the fridge informing me of her kindness...

That's very.... imaginative... of him.
    Bannasidhe wrote: »

I've heard goat's good. Someone on telly the other day called it a 'superfood', so we should be seeing it in butcher's before too long, with any luck.

• Advertisement

Before this gets out of hand folks, may I point out that eating other posters is expressly forbidden by the charter.*

Lets leave the cannibalism to the christians, OK?

* May not be forbidden by the charter. Temporary back seat modding justified in the interests of self preservation.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement