Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Funny Side of Religion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭Worztron

259109.jpg

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Russell being funny is up for debate but discussing if he's funny aint funny for sure. Less Russell chat more religious funnies

Yes boss.

MrP

259175.gif

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

This one has me convinced. I'm off to prayer meeting...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bkhQLt1vbWU#at=70

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Can't find a liveleak video of this, but it can only be a matter of time. Anyhow...

Street Fight In Glastonbury Between Penis and Man Broken Up By Woman Dressed as Vagina

http://www.centralsomersetgazette.co.uk/Man-penis-costume-assaulted-Glastonbury-High/story-19328715-detail/story.html

With photo goodness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,371 ✭✭✭Obliq

robindch wrote: »

With photo goodness.

It is quite brilliant. I can just imagine the person in the giant vagina flapping her way down the main street, closely followed by the great big bouncing penis (complete with "hood"). Love it. Pity they were stopped, but predictable I suppose....

There is a promotional video for The Nomadic Academy of Fools' play "The fig-leaf wars" in here: http://jezebel.com/penis-man-and-vagina-woman-fight-for-their-right-to-dre-519367930

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

That's almost like a metaphor for life. Man struggles with a dominating penis and only a vagina can stop it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Stuff like this bugs me. 100% of the population has either a penis or a vagina, and 100% will find out what the other sex's genitals look like at some point, so why not do it with silly costumes in a non-threatening manner? "This man is dressed as a willy, and that woman's costume is what girls have instead of a willy", what's wrong with that? It's like taking kids into pool changing rooms; sure no-one really wants to see sweaty blokes with their tackle out but it'll help boys realise that men come in different shapes and sizes; that if it's big or small, circumcised or not, then that's ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

atheists+and+religious+maniacs+funny+fail.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

^^ This make so much sense! So I assume the all-black cats are devil's spawns.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

atheists+and+religious+maniacs+funny+fail.png

I have now read it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    I have now read it all.

Oh, there's more. But how much stupid can one mind tolerate?

Where the hell did that pamphlet come from?

endacl wrote: »
    Oh, there's more. But how much stupid can one mind tolerate?

Approx. 3500 scripts per marking period is my limit.

Approx. 3500 scripts per marking period is my limit.

Subjects?

Subjects?

Judging by the scripts 'stuff to be filed under every knows that' 101

Judging by the scripts 'stuff to be filed under every knows that' 101

Gotcha. Stay strong. Take walks.

Gotcha. Stay strong. Take walks.

Tis over (for now) but my mind is mush.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,938 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

kylith wrote: »
    Where the hell did that pamphlet come from?

J C?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

kylith wrote: »
    Stuff like this bugs me. 100% of the population has either a penis or a vagina

Not exactly true, many intersex children are born with indeterminate genitalia, and as often happens, doctors will preform surgeries to 'normalize' their genitalia at an extremely young age. Stuff like this bugs me, 'cos it's a horrific practice that is unnessecary and can have serious repercussions for the children later in life. Sorry, just had to bring that up.

Links234 wrote: »
    Not exactly true, many intersex children are born with indeterminate genitalia, and as often happens, doctors will preform surgeries to 'normalize' their genitalia at an extremely young age. Stuff like this bugs me, 'cos it's a horrific practice that is unnessecary and can have serious repercussions for the children later in life. Sorry, just had to bring that up.

OK then. 100% of the population has one, the other, both, or indeterminate. They will all find out what genitals look like though.

259249.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,938 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Had a bad day at work? Meh, at least you're not the Pope:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

5hol7WR.jpg

259330.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭sephir0th

2N121218JHy191215Q9eQ.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

May be a repost and not in the right place but I found this funny.

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/gay-priests-dating-forum-uncovered-vatican180613

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

legspin wrote: »
    May be a repost and not in the right place but I found this funny.

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/gay-priests-dating-forum-uncovered-vatican180613
    On the website, it posted a manipulated picture showing Pope Francis with cardinals dressed as the Village People.

This is all I could find. (I know it's the last pope) But doesn't he look happy.

tumblr_lhr83hLvCB1qhskppo1_500.jpg

• Advertisement

259349.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement