Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Funny Side of Religion

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Brian Shanahan

Sarky wrote: »
    There are vaccinations that could sort that ou- Oh yeah, they cause autism in f*cking-stupid-bible-thumper-land, don't they?

No giving out vaccinations is tantamount to Communism in the Bible-belt. And as we all know the most un-christian thing a person can do is to help others. Why Jesus said it himself "Whatever good you do unto the least of my people, you do onto the devil."

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

No giving out vaccinations is tantamount to Communism in the Bible-belt. And as we all know the most un-christian thing a person can do is to help others. Why Jesus said it himself "Whatever good you do unto the least of my people, you do onto the devil."
    If he said anything worthy of saying, it'd boil down to 'don't be cnuts to each other'. Why is this simple thought always forgotten?

endacl wrote: »
    If he said anything worthy of saying, it'd boil down to 'don't be cnuts to each other'. Why is this simple thought always forgotten?

Because we don't even know that he actually even said it. Remember the real Jesus was probably a preacher who thought his fellow Jews were getting too slack re observance of Talmudic law (which essentially was "be as big a tool as possible to your fellow men, and well the women, be a million times worse"), not the happy clappy hippy pot-head he is often portrayed as these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭Worztron

265430.gif

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

265560.gif

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

^ ^ ^
    Better lose yourself in the delusion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

1002470_10151516200606087_1571117005_n.jpg

Worztron wrote: »
    265560.gif

To be declaimed in Rorshach's dull monotone I suppose?

265814.jpg

• Advertisement

266175.jpg

• Moderators Posts: 51,789 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

tumblr_mr3i967Xux1qc8jh0o3_250.gif

tumblr_mr3i967Xux1qc8jh0o4_250.gif

tumblr_mr3i967Xux1qc8jh0o1_250.gif

tumblr_mr3i967Xux1qc8jh0o2_250.gif

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

Happy Thor’s Day everybody
    Death and destruction to your enemies!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭kiffer

Happy Thor’s Day everybody
    Death and destruction to your enemies!

Thor, norse god of ... healing and fertility.

kiffer wrote: »
    Thor, norse god of ... healing and fertility.

Brother of Cor, the Norse god of blimey.

Brother of Cor, the Norse god of blimey.

"I am unfamiliar with Cor."
    Asgard.jpg

Careful now. He's into the smitin'...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

I'm sure it has been covered here alread but:

"Pink Mass" has made Westboro Baptist Church Founder's Mom Gay In Afterlife, Satanists Claim
    o-PINK-MASS-570.jpg?6
    "Upon completion of the pink mass ceremony, Catherine Johnston is now gay in the afterlife," notes the Satanic Temple website, which has the cheeky URL www.westboro-baptist.com. "Fred Phelps is obligated to believe that his mother is now gay ... [and] if beliefs are inviolable rights, nobody has the right to challenge our right to believe that Fred Phelps believes that his mother is now gay."

The latter assertion appears to be a play on the WBC's own stance that their beliefs are totally infallible.

The Pink Mass was performed twice -- once with two gay men, and once with two lesbians -- in an affirmation of the Satanist Temple's belief in "freedom and the pursuit of happiness for all people." The temple is now encouraging same-sex couples to visit the grave and perform their own pink masses.]

• Registered Users Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

Jernal wrote: »
    "I am unfamiliar with Cor."
    Asgard.jpg

It's correct spelling is Corr.

220px-Jim_Corr.jpg.

Corr speaks - the congregation responds with 'blimey'.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

wprathead wrote: »
    o-PINK-MASS-570.jpg?6
    People are getting hung up on people kissing when there is a fcuking CENTAUR in the picture.

Priorities, people.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Quatermain

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    People are getting hung up on people kissing when there is a fcuking CENTAUR in the picture.

Priorities, people.

Hmmm. Not really a centaur, more a satyr, judging by the horns. Close enough, though.

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    It's correct spelling is Corr.

220px-Jim_Corr.jpg.

Corr speaks - the congregation responds with 'blimey'.

Aren't those three stars on his strap an illuminati/NWO symbol?!?

No wonder jimbo knows so much about 'them'. He is one if 'them'!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,371 ✭✭✭Obliq

Aren't those three stars on his strap an illuminati/NWO symbol?!?

No wonder jimbo knows so much about 'them'. He is one if 'them'!!

I think the illuminati stars are meant to be inverted pentagrams. Could be mistaken though.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

16265_571148136273775_23043858_n.jpg

266377.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

^^
    I am actually surprised that part of the series hasn't been set in Rome. It's got everything; crazy drivers, crazy roads, hills and mountains and dangerous criminal dictators in huge palaces. Oh and it's also got the mafia.

You could spend one arc carrying out missions on behalf of the Vatican until one of the final missions where you break into the Vatican and kill the Pope.

The thing writes itself.

• Moderators Posts: 51,789 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Quatermain

seamus wrote: »
    ^^
    I am actually surprised that part of the series hasn't been set in Rome. It's got everything; crazy drivers, crazy roads, hills and mountains and dangerous criminal dictators in huge palaces. Oh and it's also got the mafia.

You could spend one arc carrying out missions on behalf of the Vatican until one of the final missions where you break into the Vatican and kill the Pope.

The thing writes itself.

I do seem to recall an episode of Archer in which the team is hired to protect the pope from a possible assassination attempt, only to find that the pope himself is a dead ringer for Archer's heroin-addicted war-veteran valet.

Cue gunfights, drugs, car chases, false flags, and the mafia. The complete package.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

seamus wrote: »
    ^^

The thing writes itself.

That's what happened in Assassins Creed II :pac:

bout 1min in

• Advertisement

^ ^ ^
    For God sakes man spoilers!:mad: I'm currently on a playthrough of that game!:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement