Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Funny Side of Religion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭sephir0th

Jernal wrote: »
    ^ ^ ^
    For God sakes man spoilers!:mad: I'm currently on a playthrough of that game!:(

It's 3.5 years old. I think you lost that privilege. I go mad when people post Star Wars spoilers because I have yet to watch any of them though - but I can't really complain :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

sephir0th wrote: »
    It's 3.5 years old. I think you lost that privilege. I go mad when people post Star Wars spoilers because I have yet to watch any of them though - but I can't really complain :)

I know. Well, not the Star Wars bit. I just empathise with you on the spoilers front. I'm doing my best to avoid Dark Knight. Star Trek. BBC's Sherlock. . . the list is pretty endless actually spoilers.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

sephir0th wrote: »
    Vader is Lukes' Mum

• Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭Worztron

266562.jpg

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Convert now ****ers :pac:

This-Is-The-Only-Way-To-Get-An-Atheist-To-Be-Religious.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

5fa5a6c446a9f1a94e566b4248a7cab5.jpg

266688.jpg

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

"Why don't you say that to my face?"

9mbRGJv.jpg

266821.jpg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

The Discovery Channel's 'Shark Week' fails to impress, since it contains a Megalodon mockumentary and at least one obligatory Nazi reference.

http://www.starpulse.com/news/Casey_Johnson/2013/08/05/viewers_enraged_after_discovery_channe

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,530 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i'd be interested to see how many programs there would be left on the discovery channel if they removed the ones which focus on or feature guns.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I was pretty shocked with the amount of shark attack programming they were broadcasting; which is the opposite of what Shark Week was meant to do, I think. I'm very disappointed with Discovery these days; it's all Auction Hunters and car shows, no discovering stuff at all. I suppose all the actual documentaries have moved to their satellite stations like D. Animal, D. Planet, etc.

The only thing worth any time on Discovery these days is Mythbusters. That and Doctor Who are the only reasons I still have UPC.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

kylith wrote: »
    I was pretty shocked with the amount of shark attack programming they were broadcasting; which is the opposite of what Shark Week was meant to do, I think. I'm very disappointed with Discovery these days; it's all Auction Hunters and car shows, no discovering stuff at all. I suppose all the actual documentaries have moved to their satellite stations like D. Animal, D. Planet, etc.

The only thing worth any time on Discovery these days is Mythbusters. That and Doctor Who are the only reasons I still have UPC.

Game of Thrones is why I still have Sky.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,530 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

I'm very disappointed with Discovery these days; it's all Auction Hunters and car shows
    yep, apart from mythbusters, i don't think i watch anything on discovery.

worth a read, especially #1:
    http://www.cracked.com/article_20299_5-depressing-realities-behind-popular-reality-tv-shows.html

yep, apart from mythbusters, i don't think i watch anything on discovery.

worth a read, especially #1:
    http://www.cracked.com/article_20299_5-depressing-realities-behind-popular-reality-tv-shows.html

Yeah, I remember watching my second episode and it was pretty easy to work out it was staged; every bin had something fantastic in it, no-one outside the regulars ever bids, and one locker that was full of rats was full of pet hooded rats, sitting there practically waving at the camera.

There's another one with two guys, I can't remember the name of it, but they show the lads selling the stuff on after so at least you learn a little about the item. Still stages as anything though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

There's another one with two guys, I can't remember the name of it, but they show the lads selling the stuff on after so at least you learn a little about the item. Still stages as anything though.
    Auction Kings, or something?

Although that doesn't seem punny enough.

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    Auction Kings, or something?

Although that doesn't seem punny enough.

That sounds like it. I think the baldy guy looks like a laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    Game of Thrones is why I still have Sky.

Game of thrones is why I have d'internet.

267024.gif

267208.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

EFAnKPs.jpg

267376.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 33,686 ✭✭✭✭Penn

P8p8YKv.jpg

This doesn't make me believe in God. It makes me believe in Satan.

Penn wrote: »
    P8p8YKv.jpg

This doesn't make me believe in God. It makes me believe in Satan.

Someone isn't aware that when people say the baby grows in your belly they don't actually mean your stomach.

I'd laugh, if the idiocy wasn't so tragic.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

^^

Poor parents who had their baby's picture commandeered by a bunch of nutjobs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

WTF!!

Someone isn't aware that when people say the baby grows in your belly they don't actually mean your stomach.

I'd laugh, if the idiocy wasn't so tragic.

Absolutely - they need to get in there and work out how the hell something that was ingested ended up finding it's way into not only a womb but got through the placenta wall...:eek:

Also - what a plump, clean, unwrinkled new born that is - my fella looked like Henry VIII after a particularly wild party when he was born.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,686 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Eh, that clearly doesn't matter when the baby is Lucifer. Duh!

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    Absolutely - they need to get in there and work out how the hell something that was ingested ended up finding it's way into not only a womb but got through the placenta wall...:eek:

Also - what a plump, clean, unwrinkled new born that is - my fella looked like Henry VIII after a particularly wild party when he was born.
    Maybe the mother was the idiot and she shoved the pills up her hoo-ha 'cause she didn't know to swallow them

You're right that baby looks very large and plump for a newborn. It also looks like it's about to puke.
    Penn wrote: »
    Eh, that clearly doesn't matter when the baby is Lucifer. Duh!

My bad :(

• Advertisement

Maybe the mother was the idiot and she shoved the pills up her hoo-ha 'cause she didn't know to swallow them

You're right that baby looks very large and plump for a newborn. It also looks like it's about to puke.

My bad :(

Could be - mate of mine was a matron in the A&E dept of a large London hospital who used to regale us with tales of bizarre things lodged in various orifices and the equally bizarre explanations offered.

Or let rip with a milky belch.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement