Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Funny Side of Religion

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Would have been great if his nads were blocked out by a pixilated cross

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

^^^ Photoshop is your friend.

robindch wrote: »
    ^^^ Photoshop is your friend.

Indeed but in class

• Moderators Posts: 51,789 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

tumblr_mstugmUFJh1s8psp2o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_msu0nkIM8y1rlzfo2o1_500.jpg

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

270954.jpg

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,371 ✭✭✭Obliq

I only like the "god's view" one.

The Young Earth Creationists Guide to Winning an Argument With an Evilutionist!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/bobby-cole/the-young-earth-creationist-playbook/1413771965512583

• Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭Worztron

271066.jpg

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

1150213_529789937095496_1721394117_.jpg

• Advertisement

What every ailing church needs - ninja exorcists who are teenage girls:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23986595

With video goodness.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

With video goodness.
    Oh yeah, I watched a Vice documentary on them a while back. I thought it was going to be funny but it really disturbed me in places. I felt very strange after watching it.

Here's the first part.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Brian Shanahan

With video goodness.

You fecker, you beat me to the punch. Shouldn't have gone out chopping wood, and then to a funeral, and then to the pub to watch Ireland fail to perform in the forane game.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭Worztron

271191.jpg

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Pastor Refuses to Marry Couple an Hour Before Ceremony Because Bride’s Dress is Too Sexy
    The wedding scheduled Saturday, August 10th, was scheduled for 3pm. At 2pm, the pastor greeted the bride and groom when he noticed the bride’s dress. According to the bride’s mother, the pastor jokingly asked ‘where is the other half of the dress?’ Not thinking anything of it, the family laughed it off and continued applying make-up on the bride. Around 2:30pm the pastor asked a leader of the church to ask the bride and the family about the other part of her dress. The bride informed the leader ‘this is it’. The leader reported the news to the pastor and then the pastor informed personally the bride and groom at separate times he could not perform the wedding with the bride in her selected dress. The pastor told the bride she would have to cover up her breast area and find a way to add length to the dress. The bride informed the pastor there is no way to accomplish this with so short of a notice and she has to wear her dress. Then the pastor informed her he would not be able to perform the ceremony then walked back to his office.

Damn sexy people wanting to get married!!! :mad::mad::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

You have to admit though, that pastor knows a sexy dress when he sees one:pac: I think I would like to see this bride woman!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

You have to admit though, that pastor knows a sexy dress when he sees one:pac: I think I would like to see this bride woman!

well, here's the dress

aRa2Usb.jpg

My sort of candles :P

tumblr_mom712vbXk1qk56pco1_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭gaynorvader

Cabaal wrote: »
    well, here's the dress

As far as I know she's okay according to the Bible so long as the dress wasn't made from expensive material, she wasn't wearing jewellery and the didn't have her hair braided.

As far as I know she's okay according to the Bible so long as the dress wasn't made from expensive material, she wasn't wearing jewellery and the didn't have her hair braided.

Not so fast there buddy! I have two diabolical words for you - mixed fabrics. Now, i'm no Luis Copeland, but that dress looks like poly-cotton to me - god damn hussy.
    If I was the pastor i'd have insisted she remove it immediately:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭pinksoir

What, the body of Christ isn't enough? Om nom nom.

sbsbf.gif?w=290&h=290

koth wrote: »

What with being a big fat hypocrite and whatnot, we got the baby baptised last week - I would have loved that Steve Buscemi candle for the occasion!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭recedite

Well I think that dress would have been OK for a beach wedding, but not for a church one. The question is, why would someone bother with the whole church wedding thing if they're not willing to respect the conventions?

Should we go like other Pic/Vid threads and stop quoting images?

Sorry. I didn't mean to upset you:)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

In fairness I'd be asking where the rest of the dress was if she showed up like that in a church too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭gaynorvader

recedite wrote: »
    Well I think that dress would have been OK for a beach wedding, but not for a church one. The question is, why would someone bother with the whole church wedding thing if they're not willing to respect the conventions?

What are the conventions? Apart from the ones outlined above, the church really isn't very clear. In fact, if you take a look in Genesis, we should probably all be naked as God got really pissy right around the time those two layabouts started wearing clothes.

Any ideas where I can buy some of those candles?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Seeing as my ex and her family are insisting my daughter does her communion, these candles shall be my contribution to it.

Where can I get these?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

You could make them easy enough, it's just a candle with the printout stuck between it and the holder.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement