Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Furniture

Options
  • 06-04-2007 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering if some of you could help me. I'm looking to buy some garden furniture for a balcony apartment. I have looked at the woodies site but haven't seen any i liked, b&q was a bit expensive for what i could see.

Its probable only going to be a two seats table piece im looking for.

I did find this :

http://www.gardini.ie/furniture/teak/garden_furniture_teak_oxford2.htm

but im just wondering if there is any other options available, as the above is a wee bit above my price range.

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Argos have a sale catalogue on the go at the mo with decent reductions on patio furniture.

This crowd also ship to Ireland at reasonable rates.

There are also some nice sets on ebay.ie at decent prices for better quality...

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

Do-more wrote:
    Argos have a sale catalogue on the go at the mo with decent reductions on patio furniture.

This crowd also ship to Ireland at reasonable rates.

There are also some nice sets on ebay.ie at decent prices for better quality...

yeah i saw a lovely set on ebay, but it was heading over my budget last time i checked. Ill give it another look though and check out the link,thanks do-more

keep the ideas coming :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 city girl

Dunnnes stock a table two chairs set (Kingston) very similar to the one in your pic for about euro 130 and Instore has a nice set (Da Vinci) for euro 99. Saw a real bargain in Tescos, wooden table and two director chairs for about euro 50. There are loads of cheap deals about if you keep your eyes open. Try atlantic homecare as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Gardini

Hello

Karen here from Gardini

I agree that the 2 seater you selected is at the top end of the price and quality range, and to be honest, it is quite bulky for a regular sized balcony.

We do have another set, the Chelsea set - http://www.gardini.ie/furniture/chelsea/garden_furniture_monaco_chelsea2.htm
    but this too is at higher end of the price and quality range.

We have found it close to impossible to compete on the more budget 2 seater wood range, and I was in Marks & Spencer recently and saw a great 2 seater with parasol set for about €130, it was in a dark hard wood and I don't think I have seen a better set in terms of Price and Quality.

Good luck with your search, hope the above helps and thanks for visiting our site

Karen

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Blue Duck

dunnes stores have something similar to the first picture you posted.
    It costs about €135 which isnt too bad, looks to be good quality but I didnt look too closely!

• Advertisement
Advertisement