Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short notice Beer-up

Options
  • 06-04-2007 9:05pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Right. Who wants to go beering it up tomorrow evening? I'm thinking of staying away from the Franciscan as I'll be working til at least 5 or 6 so it'll be jammers by the time I get there, but somewhere in town like the Slate or the Crane Lane ought to be ok. Any takers?

(The usual suspects will be getting texts/phone calls regardless of whether they want to turn up, FYI)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I'm off up to Tullamore tomorrow, and I think the youngfella is staying with me tomorrow night, and it's a bank holiday weekend. So no on three fronts there I reckon. Moving house next week, but I might squeeze in a few beers if anyone was up to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LilMrsDahamsta

See above!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I'm flying out to Barcelona for a week today.

I was going to put a sad face after that but tbh, I can't wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

love to but i gots a 21st i have to attend

No-one likes you Fysh. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Yeah, ye all suck. Well screw it I'm going drinking anyway, if anyone's around I may bump into them....

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

you never know i may see you later

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Sorry I couldnt come along last night. Where did you end up?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Started off in the Slate, then moved to Cyprus Avenue to check out the new night (what we saw of it was very good, but rather more focused on alternative rock than the mix suggested on the flyers - not that this is a problem as far as I'm concerned, but soul fans turning up last night probably wouldn't have been too happy...). Then ended up in the Oak where the girls went off dancing and I was relegated to drinking/drink-minding duty. (Which, given the tales of arse-groping I heard from the dancefloor, may have been the better option).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Fysh wrote:
    ... Then ended up in the Oak where the girls went off dancing and I was relegated to drinking/drink-minding duty.(Which, given the tales of arse-groping I heard from the dancefloor, may have been the better option).
    All depends on who's doing the groping I should think :D

• Advertisement

Himself. Long arms.

Advertisement