Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

through floor lift donation

• 07-04-2007 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Folks,

This should probably be in the adverts section but I thought this section was more apt. I got a pollock through floor lift donated to me but unfortunately i could not fit it in my house. It is ideal for somebody who is at the design stage and could plan it into their build.
    I have checked it out with the group that gave it to me and they agree with me that just want it to go to somebody that can use it. Just need you to collect it. If anybody is interested please reply.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 rlawless

This would have been great a couple of months ago. We are in the middle of our build and have already ordered and paid a deposit on the very same lift.

Bummer.

We could have done with it too. Our timber frame company ripped us off and it has cost us 60k and counting to repair the damage they left.

Advertisement