Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card transaction fees

Options
  • 07-04-2007 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

I'm ringing them up on Tuesday myself, but would like to get some feedback before I do.

Can someone please confirm that if you pay off your credit card on time each month that it is essentially free to have, minus the government stamp duty.

For example, if I go and buy something online for 100 euro and I pay it off at the end of the month I won't have to pay any more than 100 euro.

I've had a student credit card for some time now and people keep insisting that once I get a "normal" credit card I'll be charged to use it.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭38141

there are no charges other than stamp duty if you pay it off on time every month.

The student and 'normal' credit cards have the same charges, although the interest rates on unpaid balances may be different

Advertisement