Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pro Evo Xbox Gamertags?

• 07-04-2007 12:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Lads,

All u guys who play pro evo 6, wats ur gamertag? We should get a tournament going between us just for a laugh.

I'm El Maestro10.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I'm Rob Velocity. Only ever play as Ireland unless someone selects Brazil or Inter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Eiresol.

Mainly play as Milan but will play with anyone I don't mind really.

Edit - That is anyone bar Real Madrid, Chelsea, Inter Milan and Man Utd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Mine's captainfink. I'll play as anyone except Inter etc. If someone picks Brazil I will too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭keithkk16

My gamertag is the same as my username keithkk16 ill be up for a few games or even a tournament.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

im **** but id be up for a competition

tag = h3lx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

tag kdjac

pick west ham.

kdjac

Advertisement