Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2008 BMW M3 Officially Launched

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Looks a little ugly - the last model was sexier - but damn it's fast :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Wheels look an inch or two too small IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

Nice, very nice. I wonder what the price tag will be for one of them in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

Hmmm indeed. Not blown away tbh. Think I would prefer brushed silver rather than grey rims. 8/10

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

like the bonnet, but from the front on view it looks like a disgusting 1 series.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cond0r

*drool*

I think the performance of this motor will out-weigh its not overly fantastic looks. I think the outgoing model definitely looks better.. but then again.. this one's pushing 420bhp, nearly 300lb/ft torque, and not to forget the lump that's producing it is the new 4.0l V8 mmmmm imagine the engine note :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

fletch wrote:
    Wheels look an inch or two too small IMO
    Andrewf20 wrote:
    Hmmm indeed. Not blown away tbh. Think I would prefer brushed silver rather than grey rims. 8/10
    I think you two might be missing the point..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

I don't like the look of the wing mirrors.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Check it out, officially launched. God if I had the money......

If i had the money....give me an Audi RS4 any day of the week instead please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Ba$tard

Rs4 definately got the jump on the M3. M3 playing mocking bird with another 420bhp engine. Rs4 looks nicer, cleaner, sweeter imho.

I just think the newer BMW's have a look which is missing class, they never sparkle, look clean, etc..Kind of reminds me of abstract-looking highly and expensively modified Japanese sports that came out in the 2000/1 from the likes of Top Secret, TEIm, etc. It reminds me of cheaply-made "sports" cars in the USA any time I am there.

I wouldnt buy it if I had the money.
    All in my own opinion and thanks for the post of the pics.

• Advertisement
Advertisement