Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

shop opening hours in dublin b.h.w

• 07-04-2007 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

what are the opening hours of shops in dublin sunday and monday bank holiday weekend?im from clare so was wondering is it worth my while travelling all the way up if the shops are ony open for half days?i know down here everything is closed,cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Everything and everywhere open!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Dundrum is closed Easter Sunday and opened Easter Monday at 10 a.m.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭highlight100

I think most shops are closed tomorrow Sunday.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Everything and everywhere open!

hardly, most places close on Easter Sunday, as above Dundrum centre and also Blanch for sure..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 102 ✭✭Mini

agree - most places closed on sunday - all open on monday though !!

dundrum here i come !! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

what abt Tesco?

they still 24/7'n it up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

i reckon they're still open, don't they just close at christmas?? i'm not sure really!

is there any shops open today?? i got an urge to go shopping today when i woke up!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

We're havin a bbq tday, so we need burgers and boooze!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,054 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Tesco in clearwater is closed and its at 24hr one.. :(

Advertisement