Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

finding the right pair of jeans

• 07-04-2007 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

any tips on how to actually buy a right pair of jeans that you dont regret buying when you put them on at home?of all things,jesus i hate buying jeans...as soon as im in there i just wann get the hell out as soon as i can,hence me getting a crappy pair of jeans that i dont even like...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

FCUK do fab jeans!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭The Roach

I have to agree with Malteaser!, FCUK jeans look good and are really comfortable, spend a few minutes looking round there and you're sure to find something you like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Schlemm

Go to America! Jeans in American Eagle and Abercrombie are usually worth a look, and fit according to the description of the fit and don't cost a fortune. The Gap is also good...I think there's a Gap store somewhere 'pon this Isle??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

yea, theres one downstairs in Arnotts!!

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭chris_oc

cheers for the feedback,ill def try fcuk coz theres 1 in galway

• Advertisement

hey malteaser how did you put that link to bebo on ur comment?!!lookin good by the way,checked you out:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I think your in there Malteaser!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Awear have a great Jeans selection at the moment, there are three or for styles to choose from; Flared, Boot Cut, Skinny and Boyrfriend (very baggy) and each style comes in long, normal, or short legs so you're sure to find a pair that suits you there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

chris_oc wrote:
    hey malteaser how did you put that link to bebo on ur comment?!!lookin good by the way,checked you out:rolleyes:

Did you check me out too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Piste wrote:
    Awear have a great Jeans selection at the moment, there are three or for styles to choose from; Flared, Boot Cut, Skinny and Boyrfriend (very baggy) and each style comes in long, normal, or short legs so you're sure to find a pair that suits you there.

i may be wrong where but i this the op is a guy (and no, i didn't check him out on bebo), or maybe i'm wrong but does awear do guy jeans as well.

• Advertisement

yep,im a guy..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

I think a lot of the jeans in Tommy Hilfiger are great for guys or girls. I bought 2 pairs in the sales a few months back and ADORE them. A male friend bought a pair about a year ago and the cut, wash and quality were fab. Definately give them a go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

Jack & Jones do some really nice fitting jeans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

G Star ftw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Could always just try a few pairs on before deciding whether they're "right" or not. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

Go for 7 for all mankind, nudie, d & g. Some of my favourite ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

it might help if you mention what style jean your looking for..

I cant find a single 1/2 decent pair of jeans. i got a pair as a presant off my mam which im fkin rinsin. I wear em like 4 days a week, they are sooo good, not too tight, but they aint drainpipes, great cut on em too.

i have about 15 pairs of jeans over all, i get them in 3's, and when i go home i put them in the closit where they sit in prestine condition to this day.

All thos comments about acrombie/fcuk and so on... are you people serious? All those jeans pritty much look the same. a size 32 with a 6 inch bag on them with the optional bootcut, a fake wear and if they feel so fruity they manufacture a rip. Terrible jeans. Your paying for a name, not quality or style.

Granted, my fav jeans were a presant and probs came from a place like that, but i havnt seen anyone with a pair like em, which is why i wear em! Not to mention they make my ass look longtime fkin great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

Tom Wolfe do nice jeans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

My bf buys his from Jack & Jones. There really nice.

Advertisement