Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gamers.eurogamer.net

Options
  • 07-04-2007 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone using this?

Looks like a cross between Goolge Personalised Home and Bebo. I'm on it, as nakedbiblereadingman.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

gak, no. I avoid all of those social networking sites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

No, I am not.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Agree with Stephen. Can't see the point of these sites and find them boring beyond belief.

Worst of all is I haven't played a PC game in months because my brother just sits at my PC listening to music and arsing about on shi*tty Bebo.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

alot of them dont even use real pictures, how am i supposed to find teh hotz chicks? lolzz 11!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,456 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Worst of all is I haven't played a PC game in months because my brother just sits at my PC listening to music and arsing about on shi*tty Bebo.

Im not alone! I would like to add the adjective 'shi*tty' before music though.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Im not alone! I would like to add the adjective 'shi*tty' before music though.

Same here. Wouldn't mind if he listened to some decent rap music (what little there is).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Stephen wrote:
    gak, no. I avoid all of those social networking sites.

+1 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

Im on it as ChocNut and I think its brilliant. EG is the best

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Oo, when did EG change up their forums and make them not-sh1t?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

On it as "dfunked"
    yep... i'm pretty damn bored!:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

apathy++

Advertisement