Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toymaster Closing Down Sale!

Options
  • 07-04-2007 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭

I just posted about this on Bargain Alerts, but thought it might do some good here too. Toymaster on the Dock Rd. are closing down & selling everything off at half price.

Got some bargains myself. Closing 15th of April or when shelves empty!

Can't say yez weren't warned! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

ya that place never did all that well did it
    wasnt the greatest location in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Same fate as compustore.... bad location.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

ya no one in their right mind would try and shop on the dock road, its just traffic

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

Jeez, I'd forgotten about Compustore being there... But its not just that Toymaster shop, the one out by Harvey Norman's and Ennis are both going as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

i was in toymaster this morning, queued for 25 minutes to get a few things...

everything half price , lots of baby equipment left, and a few bikes for boys aged 3 -5 yrs....not much lego left, but lots of hot wheels and loads of games and jigsaws....
    lots of the usual barbies abd bratz for the girls...

still a bit of stuff left...worth a look if you are in the area!!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Crea

Cmurph - which one were you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

The company who franchised out the Toymaster name to the Galway man that owns the store called in the liquidators. All the toymaster shops in the O'Callaghan Toymaster group will be gone by the end of the month.

So if you can't find what you are looking for in Limerick, try Ennis.

The SBP story has been moved somewhere but you get the gist of what happened to them here
    http://www.limerickblogger.org/blog/?p=2816

i was in the one on the dock rd....i haven't been out to the other one, but was told yesterday it is already closed.....
    they got another truck load last night in the dock rd....

this morning i was in there again, as dd had got money yesterday evening....
    anyway, it was 11am by the time i got in, there was a few trampolines onm the floor all marked sold, and alot of new bikes had been brought in since yesterday [feckers i bought a bike in croom yesterday for dd as there was none in toymaster]
    so i think if you can at all, be there when they open the doors in the morning..

its closing on sunday, so expect bigger discounts at the weekend..

seen slides and swings being sold this evening as i passed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

Is the one next to b and q closing as well??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Only the ones owned by O'Callaghan are closing.

list of toymaster shops owned by O'Callaghan's
    http://www.totsandtoymaster.ie/toymaster/index.htm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

Thanks bill

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

sioda wrote:
    Is the one next to b and q closing as well??

My mam works in B&Q...the one out there has been closed since at least Monday

everything 75% off guys...its going fast but there is great value to be had...

lots of trampoline covers......leap pad bags , some outdoor stuff there but you have to root through the boxs......alot of stuff is throwwn into big boxes or is still boxed....alot of tp stuff for anyone having the swingset already..

i saw lots of the explorer covers for tp..swing seat again tp ..

lots of boys toys..match box cars 5 in a box €2 , lots of games in the back left hand corner of shop....lots of pairs of roller blades, big sizes ,halloween costumes ,simpsons jigsaws ,

supposed to finish up tomorrow

Advertisement