Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there anywhere in Letterkenny that still sells 3V credit?

Options
  • 07-04-2007 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭

Because the website says theres 4 places in Letterkenny that sells credit......But 1 of them doesn't anymore, 1 of them isn't sure (the guy behind the register at Clarkes was incompetent), and 1 of them isn't in Letterkenny!I'm not sure about the 4th (someplace in Rossview Business Park) yet.Anybody know if anywhere else sells it?Because apparantly Reynalds in Raphoe sells it, so I thought Reynalds in Letterkenny might as well.Can anyone confirm this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Why don't you ring Reynolds?

• Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

smashey wrote:
    Why don't you ring Reynolds?
    Excellent idea smashey. You're not just a pretty face (after 2 hours work with paintshop pro):D

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Enemy Of Fate

Because they're closed.....And they'll be closed tomorrow as well.And i'll probably be going in early on Tuesday so I won't be able to ask them before I go in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Dun na nGal

Doherty's Fresh Food shop on the main st. (oppisite AIB) is the last place I bought some, was mabey 2 weeks ago. Sorry I couldn't tell oyu earlier, was away over easter.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Enemy Of Fate

^^^^Thanks man, yeah thats where I got the credit anyways.Although it turns out Clarkes also still sell it, so its all good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement