Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

07 M3 for €350 - with dealer

Options
  • 07-04-2007 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭

Thought I was seeing things in the search....then I clicked on it....shockingly underpriced:eek: :eek: :eek:

M3 Convertible

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

If you play your cards right with Bertie you might get it as a junior ministers car.;) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

junkyard wrote:
    If you play your cards right with Bertie you might get it as a junior ministers car.;) :D

Maybe, but I'll be 6 moths too young to hold a seat come election time. Otherwise I'd have loved it:( :(:(

And if it's to be an FF/Green coalition all the Green ministers could have one too:D :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

ninty9er wrote:
    Maybe, but I'll be 6 moths too young to hold a seat come election time. Otherwise I'd have loved it:( :(:(

And if it's to be an FF/Green coalition all the Green ministers could have one too:D :D

All they'd need then is a red stick on nose to complete the act.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

junkyard wrote:

QFT............lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

junkyard wrote:
    :D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement