Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Network email extensions

• 08-04-2007 10:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 342 ✭✭

Can anybody tell me the email extensions of vodafone,3 or 02,such as meteor is "number@mms.mymeteor.ie"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

Do you mean the ordinary email extensions??
    The format you have above is when you send an mms message from your phone

O2 is ***@o2.ie
    Vodafone is ***@vodafone.ie
    Meteor is ***@mymeteor.ie

Not sure about 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 342 ✭✭thomasjad

yeah im looking for the mms formats,so that i can email a phone such as I can email 0851234567@mms.mymeteor.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

Ah ok

O2 is in the format 353861234567@mms.o2.ie

Vodafone I am not sure. I have one in my inbox but its very strange. its in the format:

353871234567/TYPE=PLMN@vodafone.com

the vodafone one doesnt work and im still waiting to here from my friend if he got it on o2

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

I didn't know you could do that. Is it free to receive them on o2? can you include attachments up to the mms limit of 100kb?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

In relation to the O2 one..
    This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

353xxxxxxxxx@mms.o2.ie

Technical details of permanent failure:
    PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 550 5.1.1 unknown or illegal alias: 353xxxxxxxxx@mms.o2.ie

I was under the impression the O2 one only worked if someone sent you an email using MMS and then you have 48 hours to reply or something?

anybody have any idea on the vodafone one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Only Meteor has this type of service open for prepaid or bill customers, without any type of subscription.

Voda and o2 has it as a subscription service, not sure how much.

Advertisement