Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MyList on Phantom 105.2

Options
  • 08-04-2007 1:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭

This Easter Monday tune into Phantom 105.2 (or listen online at www.phantom.ie) from 1-6pm to hear MyList when Phantom hands over the airwaves to some of the biggest names in music.

We asked some of your favourite artists to talk about their top 5 songs of all time, and tomorrow you can hear them explain what songs they chose and why they love them. Plus we'll also play the tracks in their entirety exactly as they chose them - no cheating, we play what they asked us to play .

Who did we speak to?

Well... for starters there's

Bloc Party
    Ben Folds
    Kaiser Chiefs
    Peter Buck from REM
    Charlotte Hatherley
    The Rapture
    Klaxons

....and lots more besides...

So if you wanna hear them chat exclusively to Phantom about what music inspires them, tune your ears to 105.2 from 1pm. (They chose some absolutely incredible music too so you do NOT wanna miss it.)

MyList
    1-6pm
    Easter Monday 9th April
    Phantom 105.2 in Dublin or
    Listen online at www.phantom.ie

Plus, we'll put up the entire track listing plus album details after the show on www.phantom.ie :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

Woo yeah woo go this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

I had a sneak peek at the list this morning and it's going to be very very random!!! Well worth a listen!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Gerard_Smith

catch--22 wrote:
    I had a sneak peek at the list this morning and it's going to be very very random!!! Well worth a listen!

Indeed is has been.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 The Boy Wonders

Hey there, I thought MYLIST was excellent yesterday:) I kept it on all afternoon, great stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

wheres the list?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Will be posted later today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Hi all!

The MyLists are now online at phantom.ie Many thanks to Orlagh Donnelly and Fiona Scally for presenting and producing a great programme.

http://www.phantom.ie/content/view/421/104/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Gerard_Smith

BrianD wrote:
    Hi all!

The MyLists are now online at phantom.ie Many thanks to Orlagh Donnelly and Fiona Scally for presenting and producing a great programme.

http://www.phantom.ie/content/view/421/104/

Great effort from both it was a hell of a long show.

Advertisement