Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ucas

Options
  • 08-04-2007 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭

Anyone planning to study in the UK next year? and if so where and what would you like to study? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭shazzyshaz

ya i am! dental therapy in birmingham= hoping and hoping!!!
    Tried applying for dentistry but got no offers, so this is the next best thing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭geminilady

I want to study in Birmingham too! which uni? UCE for me hopefully for speech and language!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 lennykravitz

got conditional offers to study architecture in glasgow and portsmouth.
    does anyone know what the date is regarding accepting such offers?!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭geminilady

You should have received a formal letter from ucas saying you got a conditional offer and the date should be on the front of it and you have to reply before the date shown :D .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 lc_88

yeh got conditional offer to study pharmacy in Aberdeen! if i get off my ass sometime soon an actually study i might get in!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

You should do your best to get in there. It's far better studying in the UK then back home. Uni is very different over here! More fun to be had for sure.

Also degree's are 3 years long , that is a negative / positive depending on your outlook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭shazzyshaz

yes hoping to be in UNI in the UK next year, everything is bigger and better over there!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭madgal

Yep.
    I applied to Queens in Belfast and Jordanstown.
    I got accepted for both! =0)
    I can't wait to move outta here, so I have my house and all for July!! So roll on the leaving cert!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Assez Bien

Yea got accepted 4 physio in brunel in london n east london uni, dunno yet if i'll take it r not its phsio r law....contrastin i no!!! U gotta accept r decline offers before 1st may i think.....check d ucas website.

Advertisement