Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airis T920 Query

• 08-04-2007 1:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

Hi, for those of you who own a T920, how do you reset or set the home and office locations?

I bought one for me Dad and turned it on in Limerick and Home now seems to be set in Limerick but my Dad lives in Laois. So he would like to be able to navigate to home as in Laois when he is away.

How do I reset them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

if you tap on the main screen,and go to favourites,you should be able to click on set home address .hope this helps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭AlanD

thanks....I'll give that a go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭fletch

Can you set a home/office location that can't be found...i.e. can you set a home location as a point on the map?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

fletch wrote:
    Can you set a home/office location that can't be found...i.e. can you set a home location as a point on the map?

ill have a quick look and see.i thought i did it once i could be wrong though

EDIT: just had a look,i must have added the point on the map as a favorite and not as a home address.i would say its probably the best way if your home address cant be found otherwise

Advertisement