Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wobble

• 08-04-2007 2:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭

As I wander down the road, mine wobbles from side to side in some sort of harmonic motion kinda thing. Do other people get this? Is support available?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I hope not. I love the jiggle.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

well if you consider it an issue you could get a corset, then you might end up considerin some sort of Bustier for your manboobs and before you know it you've gone down the road of vanity and yer lookin at tanning products from nivea and generaly poncin about.

brother its meant to jiggle, mine is still in its infancy and only goes up and down, I cant wait for the day my belly starts givin me some sideways action as I walk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Silverfish wrote:
    I hope not. I love the jiggle.

I have jiggle.

Also a bit of juggle. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

tom dunne wrote:
    I have jiggle.

Also a bit of juggle. :eek:

i have tides :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭Fey!

I hit 20 stoned yesterday, and mine now looks as if I'm pregnant!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

trout wrote:

Yet again, I take my virtual hat off to you, brother trout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

trout wrote:
    Can you do waves?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I am proud to say this brothers, someone commented on my "pot" the other day and said I had more rolls than a bakery.

God bless Guinness* and take aways is all I will say.

*I have drank on average about 10 to 11 pints of the stuff each night since last Thursday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Apparently i have awesome moobs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Yes mine does wobble. Also some times when im at my desk in work and I breath out too sudenly the force of my belly against the desk propels me backwords into a neighbouring office.

I wish someone would invent the belly bra so as I can get the support I so desperatly need.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

MikeHoncho wrote:
    Yes mine does wobble. Also some times when im at my desk in work and I breath out too sudenly the force of my belly against the desk propels me backwords into a neighbouring office.

I wish someone would invent the belly bra so as I can get the support I so desperatly need.

Someone is two steps ahead of you my friend

bellybra

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

MikeHoncho wrote:

Brother Mike, what sort of blasphemy is this? You should be proud of your belly ad allow it to wobble free, as nature intended.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

Victor wrote:
    Can you do waves?

in a very real way ... yes, yes I can :)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/00/Tide_type.gif

Advertisement