Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Steering Column

Options
  • 08-04-2007 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Further to the dilema of having my car nicked I now have it back on the driveway:) with a slightly bent driver door and twisted steering column bracket :(

I spent 2 hours on Friday morning stuck onder the dash removing the steering column- most of this time was spent trying to undo the b*st*rd bolt that holds the steering column in place in the universal joint (it was hidden under a solid plastic boot)

Anyone know a good scrapyard in the North Wicklow/ South Dublin area that could supply a steering column for a 94 Nissan Sunny 1.4LX auto?

Also any ideas on getting the door back into shape?

Comments

Advertisement