Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free money to gamble with. YES!!!

Options
  • 08-04-2007 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Get $75 FREE to use at PartyPoker.com !!! Simply go to www.partystakers.com?bonus=2426 and use the code PPF75 in the referred by field when prompted. Your credit/debit card details are not required whatsoever if you think it's a bit dodgy! Good Luck! I did it and it's completely legit! Pretty spectacular offer!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭SirCretop

Just wondering has anyone signed up for it and if so what do you think??

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭corkandproud

You're trying hard in fairness!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Er, yes, almost like a ... a ... spemmer? spommer? What's the word I'm thinking of ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

c*nt?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

c*nt?
    That's the one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Scabby Dog

just new to boards and came acros your post there. i signed up and it all went through nicely :) thanks man! oh and you forgot to mention to put PPF75 in the Referred by box when you're giving your email addy and put APEX75 in the bonus code box in partypoker and on the other page of signup(the link you get in your email)....took me a while to figure that out but cheers! Money money money :)

oh ffs. Could you make it any more obvious its you Sircretop?

Is the report post function broken? I don't seem to have gotten any complaints about this thread yet.

er, where you not one of the first ones to post in it?

I'll be clearer. If you have a problem then report the post or send a PM, don't drag threads off of topic or post personal abuse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,501 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Yes this is a spam advertising thread but the offer is valid.

I did this a few months ago and it all was legit. got the 50 straight up and the 25 after playing 500 raked hands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭BrandonBlock

+ You can only cash in your chips after playing 500 raked hands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭dfcelt

500 raked hands in a month = no chance of getting money unless ur involved in decent stakes. Pee off spammers :mad:

I don't see mention of one month and surely a raked hand is a raked hand regardless of stakes?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭SirCretop

indeed a raked hand is a raked hand regardless of the stakes....basically you have to play 500 raked hands to cash out....at low stakes if you play about 7 to 800 hands this would usually do the trick :)

Anyway, let's just let this thread drift down the pecking order ...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement