Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

La Liga...

• 08-04-2007 7:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭

So tight at the top. Barca, Sevilla and Valencia all dropped points this weekend, and Real Madrid are currently leading Osasuna 1-0. If it stays that way, the top five will be:

1 Barcelona 56
    2 Sevilla 55
    3 Real Madrid 54
    4 Zaragoza 50
    5 Valencia 50

9 games left for each team.

It doesn't seem that any team is capable of putting a run together, and all those teams could easily be in contention on the last day of the season. My money is on Sevilla to do it, but a run in the UEFA Cup may distract them. Valencia have failed to take their chance to move up the table too many times for me.

Who's your money on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

2-0 real i out a few quid on real before xmas, gonna stick with them. They have a habit of sacking managers who just won the league. They all blowing hot and cold making it great viewing.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

It will be some season if Madrid manage to win it. They have been horrible at times this season, and routinely get booed during home games. The booing might just work yet. I fancy Sevilla though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Wold live Sevilla to win it but too many times this season they have blown it and vs Spurs other night they looked tired. barca tbh are favorites as they can turn it on and were beaten by a very good Zaragoza (they have Aimar and Dalessandro as wingers!! and Pique, D Milito is good but fact he on loan from a relegated seria a side kinda says something).

I pissed atletico died on there arse and now miles away from a CL spot, Torres and Ageuro in CL would ahve been good. they can still make it but have to start winning 9beat Villareal 1-0 away tonight )may be start.

Its a mad season :eek:

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

I'll be ecstatic if either Sevilla, Valencia or Real Madrid - my tip all along until they lost at home to Levante - win it. That would be truly remarkable after all that's happened. I have no problems with Barca either but I'd rather they didn't dominate Spain for too long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 868 ✭✭✭tdv

Seville should be top, they were disallowed 2 perfectley good goals yesterday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement