Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Exp. at Phantom

Options
  • 08-04-2007 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I'm in Transition year and looking for work experience next month and think Phantom would be a great place to go to for a week (well for much longer than a week but unfortunately my work experience is only a week long!) So who should I ring/email about that? Or if any of the presenters here would like to pull a few strings ;)

Liz

(p.s. I appear to have won something on the two petes talk rubbish, they said to look for some...heirloom or something on the two petes section of the website but I haven't seen anythnig, anyone know what it is? I hope it's a mug, I like mugs. :) )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

Hey Piste! Go to the website (www.phantom.ie) and you should find an email address there (go to the 'station info' link). That will get you in touch with the right people!

As regards the pete's 'heirloom'.....well...it's a....um....it's lovely! I'm sure you're going to love it! *cough cough*! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Haha now I'm even more curious! Thanks very much :)

Advertisement