Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for DL Verbatims?

Options
  • 08-04-2007 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭

I heard that the Verbatim DVD's were supposed to be the best around at the moment for XBOX 360 backups, does anyone know a good online retailer that sells these?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭juanjo

bought a 25 dvd+r DL spindle in computeruniverse, a german website, 55 euro. i also got there a conceptronic ide-sata combo, perfect for flashing the hard-to-flash firmwares in 360, sunch as samsung ms-28. this was 20 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭That Guy 901

Yea, I urchased one of them PCI controllers aswell, €15 off ebay including postage! Not bad if ya ask me! The discs seem to be very expensive though!

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭juanjo

yeah they are expensive, but try to get them here. 42 euro for 5 of them! next time i'll go for 2 spindles or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,858 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

I've used Verbatim in the past for CD's and DVD's and I've always found them grossly overrated and overpriced.
    www.svp.co.uk are good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

I recently bought a spindle of 25 (media code CMC D04) from maplins for €33 and I thought they were going to be sh1t but I have made around eleven backups and there all perfect, but will they degrade thats the question.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

I bought 20 Verb DLs on Ebay from the USA for €50 :D

They work perfectly. I tried cheaper brand DLs and the first 5 were all coasters.

Advertisement