Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lets have one massive beers this year. Last Chance

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Bring the baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

ill be out about 9

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I'll be there at eight if all goes to plan. If anyone takes the urge to come who hasn't been before I'll be wearing a stylish blue long sleeved t-shirt with white sleeves. It has 43 written in big letters on the front of it(don't ask me why).

Btw where in the porterhouse?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

hey its looking a bit sketchy if i can make it. The bank took money off me and im pretty broke.

fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I really don't have a clue if I'll be there tonight. I just became a very proud Uncle for the first time in the past hour to a healthy little niece :) so the rest of the day is completely up in the air for me, dunno what's happening! If I'm there I'm there, if I'm not I'm not.

Congrats!

Go wet the baby's head for the love of all that is full of holes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

The organiser (grimes) did a no show. tutut

Also, I could not find humbert and pals in doyles :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

we were there! sorry man :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

what time did yas leave? i got there about 2ish, bought a pint had a wander around looking for yas but no luck :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Was it a good night? Sorry I couldn't be there.

Advertisement