Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nearest running club to Stillorgan???

Options
  • 09-04-2007 4:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭

Guys,
    I wanna get club membership for my gf for her birthday.. what's the nearest running club to Stillorgan/Leopardstown?

Thanks!
    :D:D:D:D

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Dundrum South Dublin I guess. Although membership of a running club isn't really a 'pressie' type thing like a membership to a gym. Not even sure they will 'sell' you a membership. They would want her to come down and try a few sessions and see did she like it..

http://www.dsdac.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭who007

ok that's cool - she knows I'm paying for the membershiup so that's no prob - thought Dundrum was for younger runners though? Seemed to only have Junior info on rtheir site?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

DSD's system for younger athletes is truly a sight to behold compared to most clubs, but they seem to cater well for all ages and standards.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

who007 wrote:
    ok that's cool - she knows I'm paying for the membershiup so that's no prob - thought Dundrum was for younger runners though? Seemed to only have Junior info on rtheir site?

as eck said, dsd caters for everyone. the site mentions juniors a lot but you will notice seniors in there a lot too..

That's great guys. Thanks for the help.... Dundrum it is then!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Mizz Moneypenny

Hi,

Any idea how much this membership costs? Thinking of joining it myself..

Hi,

Any idea how much this membership costs? Thinking of joining it myself..

Mizz Moneypenny - it's €75 a year for senior membership - dunno what your circumstances are but it's cheaper for students....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Mizz Moneypenny

Thats great thanks!

Advertisement