Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tatoos in Galway

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

and no offence to the person who posted it but that link back there with the tribal tattoo on the guys back is woeful stuff! to call that the work of a professional patient tattoo artist is like calling Bush the JFK of his time! It looks like a first timers work its lopsided and looks like a kids drawing

I wouldn't get a tattoo in galway unless it was from sean ricketts!

I went into victors for script and they spelt it wrong on the sketch so I walked out!

G's and Tribe city get an honorable mention but Sean Ricketts in inkfingers is the only way to go!

And no offence to the guy with tribal on his back but thats shockingly bad, its not symmetrical at all...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

<snip>Rumour</snip>

Is this something that you know first hand, for a fact, or is it hearsay?
    As tattooing in Ireland is unregulated, I don't know who would have the power to shut down a tattoo shop for something like this (and this is the reason that there should be regulation), so if it is just something that you heard, I suggest that you retract that statement please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

G's and Tribe city get an honorable mention but Sean Ricketts in inkfingers is the only way to go!

Sean plied his trade with vinny in tribe city for a good few years there before moving to the new place. He should get alot more than an honorable mention i had great work done by him. & sean too by the way. As for G's.....:rolleyes:

My best mate said it to me so yes it is hearsay, I have edited my previous comment accordingly, in hindsight it was a very unfair thing of me to say based on "what I was told" and I offer my apologies for any offence caused...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

I know nothing about studios in Galway.

I *do* know there is no group responsible for monitoring sterilization procedures in ireland (mores the pity...).

somebody might close you down for not having enough fire exits, but otherwise they won't show any interest.

Advertisement