Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

need a panel beater,how much??

Options
  • 09-04-2007 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

i bought a 03 golf,and i think maybe people were right about saying i started off with too expensive a car beacause i was only driving a day and was going ok throughout the day but then parking it in my driveway i hit the rear door off my gate,there is a dent and some scratches on the door .the dent is big enough.but whats done is done so theres no point lookin at what i should have done,now i need to know what should i do,the door will need to be resprayed aswell so how much do u all think this will cost and any ideas where i should take it??ill throw up a pic if i can get hold of a camera later.thanks

Comments

Advertisement