Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro evo and beer.

Options
  • 09-04-2007 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Will be able to do this again in the near future.

PHB still poor and in need of cash? ;p
    Janer you and your son want to try beat PHB?
    Cormie your barred :D

It be PES 6 on Ps2x 2 and one 360 for the gheys.

Over 18s win money and drink beer. Need at least 20( 5 or 6 from here) to make it worthwile.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

where is it? I'm interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

I could go for some of this (not very good though :) )...On in Dublin?

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭graham13

Yeah ill go for the craic.When do you reckon you will be holding it?Its going to be on in the bleedin southside isnt it:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Mc Dowells Inchicore

http://www.stpatsfc.com/stadium_directions.php

Directions.

Will get a date off bar manager and stick up flyer, it will be a sat atfernoon.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭peepingtom

sounds good ..... id be up for it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I'm not that poor, I got my credit card debt down to a grand :)
    Is that the same place as before?
    Will it be in the evening time :)

I won't lie to you, I'm a bit out of practice in playing other players due to only owning it on the PS2 which isn't connected to the internet, but I think I could muster up something :)

Same place tho not sure of time i prefer 3pm start as can watch all the football on that day.

Same thing groups then KO.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

do you know which saturday will this be on kdjacl ?

Will see bar manager morrow night, will know then. Afaik i can get any saturday going forwards would try do one every 3 or 4 weeks.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Nice, try and wrangle out a tournament for Sat 26th May also. I'm back home for the weekend then :)

• Advertisement

SofaKing wrote:
    Nice, try and wrangle out a tournament for Sat 26th May also. I'm back home for the weekend then :)

What would be your average consumption of beer.....dammit dont have to care about that anymore it sucks being a club loaded...bring back the poverty days :d

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Nahh, im afraid only the single pint for me beforehand to calm the nerves ...and probably one either side of each match ....and perhaps the odd one at half-time ;)

(Does anyone here think they better after after 4 / 5 pints? Not done it myself - I can't imagine the quality of the football is any good by that stage :p)

But no doubt id be drowning my sorrows after a glorious exit at the semi-final stage

Seriously though, ill definitely be along if there's one the end of May. Sounds like fun. Who are usually better players - the Boardsies or the 'Norms' ? :)

PHB is king drunkard, only player to win it drunk. A feat matched by no man since kinda pissed me off to feckin students and their water!!!!!

Tbh if he shows based on all previous players he is the one to beat.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

I'll try an be there, i hear you people are supposed to be good :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭graham13

KdjaCL wrote:
    Will see bar manager morrow night, will know then. Afaik i can get any saturday going forwards would try do one every 3 or 4 weeks.

kdjac

Any news on a date yet?I want to wipe the floor with you:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭ActorSeeksJob

me and my mate would be interested in this as long as the timing doesnt mess us up, college exams + work :(
    always looking for a challenge, hard to come by ;)

Advertisement