Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Hazelhatch, Celbrige?

Options
  • 09-04-2007 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

does anyone know the best option for Broadband in Hazelhatch, Celbridge?

I've only been living here for two weeks and haven't got a phone line yet (anyone know how long this'll take?) I've since been using Ripwave as a stop gap.

I was one of the original complainers about Ripwave a few years back - and it's still sh!te...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Speeds

Hi, I'm further up the Hazelhatch Road, nearer to Newcastle. I've used Ice for the past 14 months, and I've had no problems.

I called them on a Friday afternoon, on Monday they did a site survey, Thursday the antennnae was installed. Previously I'd tried Irish Broadband - and it took 6 weeks for them to come and do a survey, only to tell me to cut down some trees and it might work!

www.icecomms.net

Speeds

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Peanut

If anyone is still having problems in Hazelhatch please PM me - I may have a solution.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

Digiweb and NTL are in the area

Advertisement