Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wow account

Options
  • 09-04-2007 4:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

due to college commitments i am no longer able to play my wow account and am looking to pass it on. very briefly it has a lvl 70 tauren hunter with rare and epic gear, a level 70 troll shammy with rare gear, a 51 undead priest with rare gear and a 34 undead mage. again these are all on the same account and on the eu server shadowsong. There is also approx. 5000g on the account. email me at OHNOE@MYEMAILADDRESSISMISSING.WHATEVA for more information

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

As always it must be pointed out that account selling is against the Blizzard T&C - expect this topic to be altered and locked in the near future.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

oh noes,

Incoming lockage and or wrist slappage.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,338 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Let's not be too hasty now - 5000g. That's enough to get that lunatic girl to sleep with you......

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭ZygOte

still not locked, mod must be on a loooooooooong weekend :rolleyes: ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Needs to be locked and deleted tbh, since he posted an email-address.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I call for a banning of the roll eyes smiley. I also want to point out that calling "Mod!" doesn't work unless you actually press the Report Bad Post button first (which only one person did, thanks to that one person).

Thread locked up tight for beddy-byes, and adios to the OP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement