Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tech support work for summer

Options
  • 09-04-2007 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭

Tech support work for summer in galway...anyone know of companys worth sending cv into for the summer work?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

You could try HP or the likes but Tech Support is a very diluted sector at this stage,the company I work for receive several CV's a week and we're only a small business!
    Just keep firing out the cv's and you might get lucky! Plus, and I always make this point, the IT sector isn't as glamorous as it appears!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

majiktripp wrote:
    the IT sector isn't as glamorous as it appears!

Nonsense! It's all fast cars and beautiful women...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

SAP are looking for data administrators (6 month contract), if that helps ya...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

What exactly is a data administrator..?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

Helping with data entry and stuff like that, as far as I know...

It's not tech support as such, but it's short term, and probably interesting...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Timmy_d

galah wrote:
    SAP are looking for data administrators (6 month contract), if that helps ya...

Ya thanks 3 months only though,they aint gunna take a student returning in september...

Advertisement