Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Illegal Posters before the Election

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Victor wrote:

http://cheebah.typepad.com/cheebah_hip_hop_reggae_fu/2007/02/election_promis.html
    It's been done before

It seems willie was in such a mad rush to get his posters up, he forgot to proofread them

WillieODeaPosterSpellingError.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

M&#250 wrote: »
    Story in the Times today about how Pat 'the Cope' Gallagher of Donegal has been done for hanging posters around Croke Park in Dublin, to coincide with a Donegal football match there! They have every angle covered, don't they.:rolleyes:

I just thought I'd say he was caught doing it again today in the Irish Independant.

He put up posters in Donegal aswell. Not sure if its related to the first incident as both were about football matches but still.

I think there should be some punishement for this like a compulsory minimum fine or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,422 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Legal, but vandalised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

I think all towns should adopt the same policy as Fermoy did for the last election; a complete ban on campaigning posters.
    This would give incumbents (known faces) an advantage over new candidates (unknown faces). Believe it or not, posters work. Parties don't spend a lot of money & energy on them for the craic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Victor wrote:
    Legal, but vandalised.
    Just wait for the real vandalism to begin. Remember "Villian with purpose"?

Advertisement