Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bushy skatepark yesterday easter sunday

Options
  • 09-04-2007 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

A group of seven bmxers headed up to Bushy skatepark yesterday from Cork and we were not dissapointed.Only one of us had ridden bowls before,so to most it was a new enviorment.
    Dropping in is scary,espcially the first time,but once you do it once there should'nt be any problems.
    Even though it was fairly busy at times there was still plenty of room for everyone.I really like carving around the bowls and hope to ride another bowl again soon,maybe Gorey or Greystones next time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I was hoping to get round to the park this week with my bmx but its looking unlikely now :( college is taking over till exams finish, end may.
    Only park ive ever been in was rampcity a few years ago and i had my bike over with me in rotterdam also a few years ago, lovely park on west blaak between 2 roads.

Looking forward to the summer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

Bushy is a klass park,the best I have ever seen or ridden.I would love to ride it when it is empty.You guys are lucky to have a park like that on your door step.
    Jozi,you should give yourself a break from the studies and go there once the schools are back you dont even have to pop air just carve around,so much fun with less risk factor.

You can see the pictures and video here:http://www.rebelbmx.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Kenjd

Glad you guys up to ride it! Best times are midweek when the schools are on!! Usually an older crowd... I stay away from it at weekends!

Good advice Kenjd,I thought as much.Have ten days off from today so you never know,I may head up again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement