Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ebay favour

• 09-04-2007 7:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks. Just wondering if anyone fancies doing me a massive favour.

I need a few car bits and pieces and it being a relatively rare Renault over here (they sold very few) I've had to turn to Ebay.fr for some parts. thing is the items are set to France only so it wont let me buy them unless i contact the seller and ask him directly.

I have a couple of options. Either to get him to post the items to me (preferred as long as it's not outragiously priced) or i could collect them (ill be on holiday in my grandmother's in Germany in july and I'll have a hire car).

So the big favour is if could someone construct me and email (ill give a list of the items I'm after) and either send it themselves and let me know (in english :D ) what the guy says or give me a hand with whatever he replys to me with I'd be much appreciated and I'd owe someone big time (even if it involes something like moving a body with no questions asked, youd be surprised how handy that could be :) )

Anyway, strange request over. Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭dcarroll

i'm really busy at the mo and dont know if i could find the time to help you, but if you go to altavista.com and click on babelfish translation that should help you, you can type in a block of txt and change it from english to french, or french to english, hope that helps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 123 ✭✭Scoual

HI stekelly,

I don t mind translating any email you want to send or any you would receive, just give me the email text in english and i ll give you the french version, all right ?

Advertisement