Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bbq ?

Options
  • 09-04-2007 8:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hi,
    We decided to buy a gas BBQ this year, already have a charcoal(spelling?) one but sometimes we get home late and in the mood for a bbq to late to make a fire.

Looking at the "Outback" ones, any idea where I can get one and also where is the cheapest. We had a look around in B&Q and Johnstown but want to check out a few more places. Prefer the wood as opposed to the s/steel ones.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I got a Fiesta brand in Woodies 18 months ago. It's a steel one. Two main burners and a ring for pots, pans, etc. It works grand - I used it loads last year - just turn it on and cook away. Much easier than the previous charcoal one. Sure there is a taste difference as you don't have the 'smoked' flavour from the coals but the convenience is great. Mine cost €150 in Woodies, but I got it in October 2005 when they were on sale - iirc, there was almost €100 off!

Advertisement