Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduating

Options
  • 09-04-2007 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭

When do you graduate?
    Me, on the 22nd of May. We're being let off about a week beforehand though.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

24th May for ceremony/mass.
    Actualy released 25th. Hopefully will get half-day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

WTF? What is this graduating ceremony you speak of?
    None of that in our school. . .half-day at the end of may - a few scholastic pos awards given out - but that's it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

I dont have a "graduation ceremony" either:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

24th I think.....fancy dress wooooo! Partay babeh!

Ok lads, you have a grad where you and yer parents all gather for speeches and whatnot, then everyone leaves, gets changed, gets a bus and is whisked off to a hotel to get plastered and dance all night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Hahaha, hotel? It's a kip of a pub/lounge, always is.

Ours is 24th, and we're pretty much allowed to stay home after that.

As Roe said, speeches, songs, prefect certs...blah. Then a half hour to get fancy dress stuff on. Woohoo! Ours will be in the Curragh (after the school thing..)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Pretty much the same as us, though, as I said, we don't have to come in for like a week beforehand!

Reflection ceremony-> Certificates-> Get pissed in town. Works for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

We have a graduation mass, have certificates presented to us in the church, head back to school for a buffet and then get plastered :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭bright

We have a graduation mass, have certificates presented to us in the church, head back to school for a buffet and then get plastered :)
    with all the teachers young enough to keep up...sounds about the same

Half an hour for the costume!? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! A pirate takes time and effort in making her breasts so perky.

• Advertisement
Advertisement