Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

keybord problem

• 09-04-2007 9:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

can anyone help me with the keybord in my laptop.. all of a sudden last night it got all jumbled up.. like when you go to write something the letters are coming up wrong. any ideas?
    :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭unnameduser

Is the Fn button pressed. Is there a button stuck? Try keyboard settings in the control panel. Make sure the input locale is English (Ireland)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

not sure what you mean by the Fn button but it is set to english (en) I just realized that my granddaughter was watching a dvd on it and was trying to pause it so I guess she pressed something she should not have. any other ideas please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Switch off numlock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

Depending on the brand of laptop there is an Fn button which allows you to activate other functions on the keyboard such as numlock. If you tell us the brand most of the people here can tell you what combination of keys to press

Advertisement