Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Sorry! This forum is not accepting new posts."

Options
  • 10-04-2007 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭

When replying to threads this morning in various different forums, i'm getting this error:
    boards wrote:
    Sorry! This forum is not accepting new posts.

But the post goes through anyway. Also getting intermittent database errors.

edit: Didn't get it when creating this new thread though.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Odd. Any forums in particular?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

"Building & Upgrading" was one anyway, think I got it on the Kilkenny forum too.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

You're not going mad, I got one too.

Usual "Server lost connection to MySQL during query" error. Maybe the database box is having a bit of a freak attack this morning.

At a push, I would guess this occurs when using the proper reply box and not the quick reply, but don't quote me on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Quick reply test!

<edit>
    Quick reply seems to be working.

full reply test

Oo it worked. Haven't seen any DB errors in the last hour, perhaps Regi spannered it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Yeah, I got it in that bastion of sophistication, the Beer Guts and Receding Hairlines forum, only two minutes ago.

Ironically, I just got it while trying to reply to this thread. There's a funky thread o'er in Bands/Musicians which can't be accessed from the front page (three times it's there) yet appears once you go through the forum to the thread, although it is missing all content.

It took me about 5 attempts to reply to a thread on the photography forum a few minutes ago - kept timing out after submitting the reply. Of course when it eventually worked the reply was there 5 times :eek:

Advertisement