Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone design a good myspace page?

Options
  • 10-04-2007 10:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi there, we're looking for someone who can design a good, professional looking myspace page for one of our bands. For an example of what we're looking for see http://www.myspace.com/theyoungknives

I'm sure its not that difficult, but mucking around with editors etc tends to produce pretty amateurish results.

Anyone any good at this, and willing to work for cheep cheep (like maybe a few passes into gigs etc?)

Cheers

Gonzo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

ah sure its a piece of piss, i'll do it for half a sandwich

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 GonzoRecords

Sounds reasonable. :) Have you got an email address and I can send you some logos, pictures etc to base it around?

missed the sarcasm?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

heggie wrote:
    missed the sarcasm?
    I'd missed it .. but its back now ... :D fair play :)

Thanks. Right, anyone interested in doing this and want to quote me a rate?

• Advertisement

you get what you pay for with design, and to be honest, it's clear you have no appreciation for the industry thinking you can get "good, professional looking myspace page... for cheep cheep". I don't think any professional would touch this with a barge pole.

Just out of interest, do you work for free?

Thanks. Right, anyone interested in doing this and want to quote me a rate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭wind00ze

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Why an awful myspace page and not a real webpage? Webhosting isn't that expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

tuxy wrote:
    Why an awful myspace page and not a real webpage? Webhosting isn't that expensive.

Ideally they should have both ...

MySpace is a great way of getting people into your music ... a website is great for people who know about you but not that great for attracting new listeners

• Advertisement
Advertisement