Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New case.

Options
  • 10-04-2007 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭

Im thinking of binning this 900, as its just to plain and boring. So there was me looking for the thread where everyone else has posted their setups, but alas i cannot find it. I can find the case mods one. As its in my forum and stickied. Ive spent 2 hours trying to search for it but found nowt:/

Apart from dubdvd's mad MM case.

Anyone know where the thread im on about is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭SwampThing

Anti,

I might take that 900 off you - what condition is it in?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

I dont remember the thread ur talking about.... What kinda case u want??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

he wants a lian li v2000 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Swamp, the case is yours if you want it, its in great condition.

unclerosco, Im sure i seen a thread where everyone posted their setups, well i thought so, but cant find it. I thought it was in the com/tech forum.

Awhir, that is one case i would be interested in, or maybe a MM ufo. But i just cant make my mind up, so i was hoping to have a look what others have, and to maybe get a idea from there.

Cool anti - what's the damage?

• Advertisement

Say 50 dolla without the sflex fans?

...and with the sflex, if they're for grabs?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

I would also like a slice of that 900 pie, if swampy decides not to take it of course.

EDIT: That new coolermaster case posted a while ago looks nice, or were you thinking more of building from the ground up?

What im thinking of now is to get the lian li v2000a for my c2d. And the mozart ( tt ) for my opty. As its the opty that is the folding machine. I like the idea of easilly being able to fit 4 tripple rads in it. But im thinking 2 double rads. With 2 loops, or maybe just one. As the pics below show:

1 loop:

1loopqw2.jpg

Or 2 loops:

2loopsn1.jpg

I also seen the MM mod dubdvd did with the screens in each window. And since this case can hold a atx/btx and a mAtx board, i was thinking 1 screen per board, as shown below:

mozarttxbig3zn3.jpg

I have been wanting this case for a long time, and always wanted to do this but never found the time or money.

Any ideas welcome.

Advertisement