Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How long does your hair colour last?

• 10-04-2007 1:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

I got a colour and highlights in my hair back at the beginning of December. I loved the colour, went out and bought special shampoo and conditioner for coloured hair but the colour faded so quickly.

After 10-14 days the colour wasn't even nearly as vibrant as when it was first done. after 4 weeks it didn't even look as if it had been done at all. Now I only wash my hair every three days, washed it lukewarm water - none of it seemed to help.

Now I really need to get my hair coloured again (the grey seems to be growing faster!!) but don't want to spend over €100 on a colour that won't last.

Has anyone any suggestions?

Comments

What? Mine lasts for *ages* and I wash my hair every day. Normal shampoo.
    Go somewhere different next time maybe? 4 weeks is nothing - my colour fades after several months but it's still clearly there (unless it's been cut off of course!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

OP are u sure its a permanent colour you got done? Its not red by any chance is it? Red never lasts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

Yeah, I'm fairly sure that it was permanent.

The colour was a brown base with reddish highlights. I know that red does not necessarily last but it really should keep it's colour/vibrance for more than 14 days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

I was hoping to get a browny-red colour put over blonde. I guess this is not going to last either? I hate the thoughts of having to dye my hair every 2 weeks to keep the colour fresh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I posted this in another thread last wk....Toni and Guy training nights are monday nights in essensuals in town...€40 for a full head of highlights...cant beat it!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement