Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Predictability

Options
  • 10-04-2007 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Have been playing as Leeds Utd for some time nowand im finding it really hard to sign any decent payers. really want Hargreaves but the £30mil price tag is a bit ott. so i started again, With Spurs.

I noticed that Chelsea made the same signings as when i was with Leeds in my first game, So as an experiment and plus im getting bored with the pedrictability of the game i started the game again and again with various teams.
    Noticed the following:

1. Vanden Borre always goes to Arsenal for £2.5m
    2. Chelsea always buy Luca Toni (£7.5m) and Perdro Leon (£5.5m)
    3. AVFC always buy Khalenberg (£7.5m)
    4. Man U never sign anyone in the first transfer window
    5. Man U always do badly in the first season, 7/8th position.

and a few others.........anyone else with any comments

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Ok well I'm still on second game in FM '07. With my first game I picked Manchester Utd. played two seasons and I'm now playing my second game with Sunderland.

I have noticed no similarities between both my games. Youth players who played well for me at Man Utd. are not playing well at all in my second game.

Luca Toni was bought by Man Utd in my frist season with Sunderland (for much more than €7.5m, think it was €30m), and he moved on to be top scorer in the Premiership. Chelsea made loads of signings in the first season, as did Arsenal (but Borre wasn't one of them).

Now thinking about Man Utd. didn't do well at all in the first season, coming around 4th, I think but they'd loads of injuries.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

I noticed chelsea singing Cambiesso & Adriano anytime ive started games

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Dalli.S I've started 4 different games and none of the teams you've mentioned have signed any of them players.
    I did remember in FM05 Liverpool always signed Tuncay.

In 07, Chelsea always seem to sign Cambiasso, and Utd. are always interested in Klose, but don't always get him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Dalli.S

Ahhhh......maybe its me then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Slurms wrote:
    In 07, Chelsea always seem to sign Cambiasso, and Utd. are always interested in Klose, but don't always get him.

I haven't seen this in my game like Slurms or Keith. It is strange that in Dalli.S's game the same things keep happening over and over again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Dalli.S wrote:
    1. Vanden Borre always goes to Arsenal for £2.5m
    I have noticed this a lot. I think Arsenal may be in his Favoured Clubs list ?
    Dalli.S wrote:
    3. AVFC always buy Khalenberg (£7.5m)
    I've noticed Villa and West Ham buying him in numerous games. Which i don't think is top unexpected or unrealistic - hes a good international level player, (not a top player for the likes of the big 4), so the likes of Villa or WH would have the cash (£5-£10mil) at the moment to buy him i think.

Advertisement