Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A different problem with NTL

Options
  • 10-04-2007 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭

Ok Aside from all of the ongoing crap that has been bitched obout to death here , I am now having a problem where every few minutes my modem stops doing anything, and then after another few minutes it will start up again. does anyone know whats happening?? Is it happenign to anyone else? This happened at around the same time yesterday too.:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭JNive

is it the modem freezing up or the connection to NTL ( Check the lights during this, try to access the Web interface on the modem and also run traceroutes ) doing these 3 things will narrow it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Im not really shure. THe power ligh, sync light and ready light are all on and teh receive and send may flicker once and awhile. Next time it happens I'll try those suggestions.

Advertisement