Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EU Release date?

Options
  • 10-04-2007 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭

I know the film was released a few days a go in the US, does anyone have the date when were going to get it?

Sadly I thought it was a world wide release. I'm so digusted now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Beecher

Its not out anywhere till July 4th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Yeha I just copped that the US have their date format all arseways.

Thanks mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Ger_Hankey

xanthor wrote:
    Still late mid / late July IIRC. It may get bumped forward yet though.

At least one European country, and several other countries will see it released before the U.S.

A transformers related producuct released in Europe first??? Surely not!!

Judging by the way we usually get things here, I was expecting the first ten minutes to be shown in December, then the last fifteen minutes in April 2008, and nothing at all from the rest of the film, unless you want to pay over the odds and buy it over the internet....

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Hagakure_irl

We are getting it 27th July, well UK anyway, so assuming we are included in that :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,632 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Eh, why is the UK and IRL being left so late in july??

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0418279/releaseinfo

:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

a few places might have it on june 285th. I heard that from someone in korea

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

If it is released late here then the temptation of pirate DVD will surely kick in and I know for a fact that the only way to experience my beloved robots in disguise's first live action outing is on the silver screen!
    I'd sure hate to be tempted otherwise beforehand and ruin the experience for myself on a shoddy camcorder version. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭juliuspret

faceman wrote:
    Eh, why is the UK and IRL being left so late in july??

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0418279/releaseinfo

:mad:

Cheaper to just reuse US reels than printing new ones just for the medium sized English speaking EU market I'd guess!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

date i heard was 28th of july so i guess i'll have it on july 5th :D

sorry bay but in this day and age of pirating releasing a film like this on anything other than a worldwide relese date is sucide and im just not prepared to wait cause some suit wants to fart about with marketing.

i'll still go see it in the cinema, probably several times, but if i can get my mits on it before the irish release date ill get it. did the same thing with ghost rider.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

date i heard was 28th of july so i guess i'll have it on july 5th :D

sorry bay but in this day and age of pirating releasing a film like this on anything other than a worldwide relese date is sucide and im just not prepared to wait cause some suit wants to fart about with marketing.

i'll still go see it in the cinema, probably several times, but if i can get my mits on it before the irish release date ill get it. did the same thing with ghost rider.

Arr, me hearties. We be pirating dat there movie picture. Arharr

Think I'll just wait for the movie to come out. Have to avoid forums like the plague though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

whoa so we're actually getting it before the yanks ? if thats true sod the pirate i'll be watching this in the cinema first. but i reckon its just a typo on the site. fingers crossed though :D

Advertisement